Loans...

But I thought it was free...

Image result for college debt

There are many things I'm looking forward to after graduation but one specific thing that am dreading, my student loans. But hey on the bright side, some of my loans have a grace period of 6 months, thank goodness.. I won't lie, I have more student debt than I had anticipated and I'm a bit bitter about it. I spoke with the financials person here at school and he told me I would be graduating with $28,000.00 of debt. I'm not sure what went terribly wrong cause he was off about $12,000.00+.

Image result for plan

So now I have no other option but to plan out how I am going to take care of this expense. It was very helpful meeting with Bradley's Financial person Mel Betts for some exit student loan advising. There were still several things I was unsure about and he answered all of my questions. Even helped my figure out the exact dollar amount I will owe back, how much my payments are going to be, and how long it will take me to pay it off with interest included. He was a life saver and made my life a whole lot easier. So now I know exactly how i am going to pay this back and i feel confident that I will be able to do it.

Image result for lets do this

Time for the big boy world with big boy responsibilities. I have all of the tools I need to be successful, great people and an amazing support system around, lets do this! Thinking about student loans used to scare me so much, but now that i have a plan to combat that, they are something I barely even stress about at all. Student loans can't stop me, stress can't stop, at this point, nothing can't stop me, I'm ready.

Comments