It has arrived!

Fall is here and the end is near


Image result for fall


My last semester of college is rapidly approaching and I am not happy about this. My last fall break starts this Friday, and once break is over, I feel like time is going to fly by even faster. Not going to lie, thinking about this puts me in a gloomy mood and all these leaves falling and change of weather are not helping me get in a more cheerful state of mind. These past four years flew by quicker then I could've ever imagined, so I'm not quite sure why this last semester I have here seems to be going in hyper speed.


Image result for time out


Once fall break is over and classes resume, our break away from school has come to an end and we need to be ready to get back in the game. If I thought my classes were moving very fast and my work load was already quite hefty, things are only going to get worse. I took a look at my planner to see what things I have coming up after break, I don't think their is a single day that i don't have at least 2-3 separate things that need to get done. It's pretty safe to say that with all these headaches and mental breakdowns I have ahead of me, tylenol, advil, and ibuprofen are going to be my best friends.


Image result for worth it


This little quote is what keeps me pushing to make it to the end of the finish line. In just a few short months i am going to be a college graduate. In just a few short moments I am going to be the first member of my entire family that graduates from a four year university. In just a few short months I am going to have a degree in Marketing with a minor in Management and Leadership, this is actually happening. I talked about how excited I was for middle school when I was in elementary school, high could not come any slower when I was in middle school, and college was something I never believed I would make it to. Anything is attainable, but not any person can attain it. Let that sink in.

Comments