College and stuff

Adulting is fun.....

                                Image result for adulting

I haven't even graduated yet and I already feel like I am hardcore adulting. I recently got approved for a credit card, so I am now a proud owner of a Chase Freedom credit card (I highly recommend it, incredible rewards). My brother and sister have already placed bets on when they think I am going to max out my card. Little do they know I placed a limit on how much i can spend, just as a precaution not because i don't trust myself or anything like that... My dad also just signed over the title of my truck to me, so now I  am also now the  proud owner of a 2005 Ford F-150.

                                 Image result for 2005 ford f150 with lid

It's still so hard for me to believe that I'm only a few short months away from receiving my Bachelors degree in Marketing with a minor in management and leadership. But now time truly feels like it has slowed down and I am beginning to become more and more impatient. I am ready to get out of college and start making real money in the real world. I feel as though I am well equipped to enter the work fore and can provide much value where ever it is that I am working.

                                        Image result for bills

Not only do I have to start paying off my car, after I graduate I also have to start paying off my student debt as well, doesn't that sound like such an appeasing time? I plan to take care of my student debt right away so that all that beautiful interest doesn't continue to grow and accumulate over the years, cause that's when the debt really starts to get out of hand.

Comments

  1. I feel like I relate to this blog so much haha. I also just got approved for a credit card, pretty big time stuff. But yeah adulting is real fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also relate so much! And Austin so did I!! Such a big step I can't wait to be able to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it is exciting to get into the real world, but seriously enjoy these last few months. Life is about to change for you in a major way, enjoy this last little time without the responsibility of adulting! You have the rest of your life for that!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment